Every day uniform
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- White polo shirt or blouse
- Blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan with Co-op Academy Portland logo
- Blue and white dress
- Dark shoes
Sweatshirts and cardigans are available from the school office and the ‘The Wirral Uniform Centre’ in Birkenhead.
- White t-shirt with school logo
- Blue shorts
T-shirts are available from the school office. Shorts will be provided by the school, or you can provide your own if you wish.
We do ask parents/carers to provide black pumps
Other useful equipment
- A Suitable Coat
- Hat, scarf and gloves (for when the weather is cold)
- Sun hat (for when the weather is hot)
- Sun cream (children will be required to apply this themselves unless a parental consent form has been completed).
All uniform must be clearly labelled with the child’s name. For health and safety reasons children are not allowed to wear any jewellery apart from plain stud earrings and a watch. Religious jewellery is permitted. All jewellery must be removed by the pupil for PE lessons